Job Title: Designer
Required: Bachelor’s in Architecture & 24 months experience in architectural design of large-scale commercial projects. Special Requirements: Must have demonstrated proficient knowledge of: REVIT, Rhinoceros, Lumion, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign). Employer will accept Special Requirements gained through employment experience and/or academic coursework. An architects’ license is not required. All work will be supervised by a licensed architect.
Duties: The Designer performs the following architecture duties:
- Prepare scale architectural design drawings of buildings, schematics, design development and construction drawings of large-scale commercial projects under the supervision of licensed architect using computer-aided design software technologies such as REVIT, Rhinoceros, Lumion, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Compiles data and performs design computations via BIM systems;
- Picks-up redlines on plans and produces construction detail and prepares architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by license architect utilizing CAD;
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings and builds models for client/project team review;
- Works on assignments from which answers can be easily obtained and procedures/standards are readily available;
- Accesses and utilizes BIM systems to incorporate into construction detail document preparation.
Contact: CO Architects 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 550, Los Angeles, CA 90036. To apply interested parties contact – Attn: Margaret Freeny, HR Manager at MFreeny@COArchitects.com.