CO Architects is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the marketing team, firm leadership, project team leaders and various office-wide initiatives to coordinate the preparation of marketing proposals, brochures, presentations, and social media and website content. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative, creative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating proposal content – write, organize, produce and archive – with marketing director and manager, graphic designer, project principals and outside consultants.
- Developing qualifications packages, award submissions and general marketing materials.
- Collaborating with marketing team and office staff on various internal/external marketing efforts.
- Implementing social media strategy across all platforms and writing/managing day-to-day content uploads.
- Coordinating content and copyediting for website blog posts.
Candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated with excellent follow-through
- Strong knowledge of social media applications
- Adept at Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop
- Adept at MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities
- Undergraduate in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience providing marketing services. Experience with A/E/C marketing is a plus but not required.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment requiring flexibility and teamwork a plus
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CO Architects is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full range of competitive benefits to employees including: healthcare coverage; a 401K plan and profit sharing; Paid Time Off (PTO); a medical flexible spending account; and participation in the firm’s performance-based bonus program. CO Architects also offers a firm-sponsored education program to encourage professional training and development.
All resumes and portfolios should be sent to: email@example.com
Please include the job title in your email subject, as well as where you saw the position posted:
e.g. Marketing Coordinator / CO website