Project Designer (Multiple Positions Available)
All resumes should be sent to MFreeny@COArchitects.com.
Los Angeles, CA
Project Designer who will perform the following architecture duties:
- Create architectural design presentation of three-dimensional (3D) visualization for architectural and interior projects, using Autodesk REVIT, SketchUP, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Bluebeam Revu, Newforma, and Enscape to create and develop design models and produce graphics;
- Apply Revit to compile Entitlement, Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Document packages;
- Model, render, and montage rendered images into project site photos with people and context using Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign);
- Plan or design structures, including institutional buildings and mixed-use development structures;
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary;
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs;
- Collect information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time;
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs using computer-assisted drafting (Revit) equipment and software.
Master of Architecture & 36 months experience in architectural design. In lieu of primary requirements, employer will also accept a Bachelor’s in Architecture & 60 months experience in architectural design.
Special Requirements: Must have demonstrated proficient knowledge of: REVIT, Sketchup, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Enscape Bluebeam Revu, Newforma, and Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign). Employer will accept Special Requirements gained through employment experience and/or academic coursework. An architects’ license is not required. All work will be supervised by a licensed architect.
Salary Range: $80,000 to $110,000/Year
Benefits: CO Architects is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full range of competitive benefits to employees including: healthcare coverage; a 401K plan and profit sharing; Paid Time Off (PTO); a medical flexible spending account; and participation in the firm¹s performance-based bonus program. CO Architects also offers a firm-sponsored education program to encourage professional training and development.
Work Location: CO Architects 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 550, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
To apply contact – Attn: Margaret Freeny, HR Manager at MFreeny@COArchitects.com.