CO Architects is looking for a Senior Marketing & Graphics Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing team, firm leadership, project team leaders and various office-wide initiatives to coordinate the preparation of marketing proposals, brochures, presentations, and social media and website content. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative, creative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating proposals and qualifications packages– write, organize, layout, proof, print, bind and archive – with marketing director and manager, graphic designer, project principals and outside consultants.
- Coordinating design award submissions and general marketing materials.
- Collaborating with marketing team and office staff on various internal/external marketing efforts.
- Implementing social media strategy across all platforms, writing/managing day-to-day content uploads, creating graphics.
- Writing, graphic design and coordinating content for website.
Candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated with excellent follow-through
- Strong knowledge of social media applications
- Strong writing skills, including grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fluency in MS Office Suite: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate in marketing, communications, graphic design or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience providing marketing / design services. Experience with A/E/C marketing desired.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment requiring flexibility and teamwork a plus.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CO Architects is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full range of competitive benefits to employees including: healthcare coverage; a 401K plan and profit sharing; Paid Time Off (PTO); a medical flexible spending account; and participation in the firm’s performance-based bonus program. CO Architects also offers a firm-sponsored education program to encourage professional training and development.
All resumes and portfolios should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title in your email subject, as well as where you saw the position posted:
e.g. Senior Marketing & Graphics Coordinator / CO website